On 1 November 2007, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or “MiFID”, came into force. MiFID aims to harmonise European financial markets and to provide greater levels of transparency through a new regulatory regime for investment services.
ING supports the goals of MiFID and has always considered integrity and transparency to be the basis of any long-term client relationship. ING is implementing the required changes so that its customers will benefit from the opportunities MiFID has to offer.
All MiFID related documents are available on the MiFID site of ING Commercial Banking.
Bulgaria - applicable MiFID related documents:
- Information on MiFID
- MiFID Terms of Business and Product descriptions
- Information on ING Commercial Banking Order Execution Policy
- ING Commercial Banking consent form to the execution of my orders outside a regulated market or multilateral trading facility
- Overview of ING Commercial Banking Execution Venues
- Information on fees, commissions or benefits given or received by ING Commercial Banking to or from third parties
- Information on ING Commercial Banking Conflicts of Interest Policy
- MiFID Professional Status Request
- ING Commercial Banking MiFID Appropriateness Questionnaire
- General Terms - ING Bank Sofia Branch - [MiFIA]
- For more information send an e-mail to the MiFID Client
For more information send an e-mail to the: